An Occupational Therapist designs a recovery plan that will fit your health requirements, living conditions and schedule. Since you will be treated at home, you can worry less about traveling to the care facility.
Your Occupational Therapist will provide you with:
- Rehabilitation exercises
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Relearning or Training with self-care skills
- Teaching the use of rehabilitation equipment
- Recommending safety measures
- Documenting progress of therapy
We will also coordinate with your physician for approval of the care plan. You can get many benefits from occupational therapy. Set an appointment today so we can talk more about receiving care at home.